We are one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers of Fluid Bed Dryer from Mumbai, India. This Fluid Bed Dryer is designed to dry products as they float on a moderate of air or gas. It is used for drying pharmacological powders and granulation. In fluid bed systems, the material is fluidized with help of air stream using specially designed perforated plate. We also specialize in manufacturing Tray Dryer and Double Cone Blender that are widely required in the national as well as in the international market.
The fluid bed drying operates under the principle of direct drying where direct contact between a heated gas/air and the product occur to effect heat and mass transfer. The hot air/gas used for drying can be generated by either steam coils or a burning heater. The holes in the perforated plate are covered with caps that check material from entering the plenum when the dryer is not in operation. The fan furnished in the upper part of the gadget induces fluidizing air stream. Fluid bed dryers can attacks extremely high temperatures, providing the potential for calcining.
Our Fluid Bed Drying Machine is capable of drying materials in any forms be it, granular, powder or crystalline form. Our Fluid Bed Dryer, Multi Mill are specifically maintains moisture content up to 20% which is ideal for pharmaceutical and chemicals. The precision and easy operations of our machine make us the best Fluidized Bed Dryer Manufacturer and Fluid Bed Batch Dryers Exporter from India. Our Fluid Bed Dryer is available at the market leading prices.
These Fluid Bed Dryers are of high quality and proficiency, in obedience with cGMP norms, built in stainless steel construction of 316 / 316L grade contact parts. The process achieves fast heat transfer making it very capable, yet gentle on the product, giving rapid drying of pharmaceutical powders and particles. These Dryers find application for drying powders, granular crystalline, coarse or similar material in pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, dyes, food and allied products. Our dryers present simple solution to dry products and are high in performance as associated to the conventional drying method in tray dryers, which is rather insufficient and troublesome, especially for pharma industries.
Features of Fluid Bed Dryers:
- All contact parts are made out of SS304 / SS316 / SS316 L quality material.
- Contact parts can be easily dismantled for cleaning.
- Enhanced heat and mass transfer through intimate contact and mixing with the fluidizing gas.
- Indirect heat transfer surfaces can be added to increase capacity or reduce bed area
- Uniform Drying at low temperature
- Minimum handling more Hygienic.
- Flame proof model available
- Heating mode electrical / steam / thermal fluid.
- Top Spry Granulation and Explosion relief disc.
- Fan motor unit and Filtration unit can be placed in remote areas.